We (couple in our 20s) stayed for four nights on our trip to Phuket...
- The hotel is very clean and tidy, with professional, friendly staff
- The breakfast is cheap and very tasty!
- The pool area is fantastic, with a poolside bar and lots of space to laze around
- Clean bathroom and free bottles of water!
- The first thing that comes to mind is Kata itself. It's just not a nice place. As other reviewers have mentioned, the walk to the beach is alongside an open sewer/canal, and the town centre is pretty sleazy.
- The safe deposit boxes are behind reception, for some reason? Extra security I suppose, but I like having access to my items
- Poor wi-fi signal above the first floor
- There's a bar outside the front of the hotel that plays loud music, something to keep in mind if you're a light sleeper
- The A/C unit started falling apart on the last night and coughing out giant black lumps of rubber, which fell on our bed! We told the staff, who looked quite bewildered...
It's a nice enough place to stay in Kata, the question you have to ask is whether Kata is the right choice for you....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Phuket Chaba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phuket Chaba Hotel Kata Beach