I stayed here for 4 days with my friends and all of us were equally impressed with the service provided by Phil and Jo. Initially we were rather apprehensive about the hotel as there are many better hotels outside offering the same price. But after reading the reviews on the websites and experiencing Villareal myself, I have to say this is a hotel that is worth every stay.
The initial search of the hotel took some time but upon entering the room, we were taken aback by the sheer size and cleanliness of the room. It was a simple white room with everything one could ask for. From the basic toiletries to bath towels, Phil and Jo make sure this hotel is a pleasant stay for every customer. Unlike most hotels that i have been to, Villareal will prepare separate beach towels for the customers to bring to the beach and they will not question you if you request for new towels. I have been to many hotels that requires customer to do a 1-1 exchange before they can get fresh ones but this is never the case in Villareal. Thumbs up!
Knowing that most of the channels are in Thai, Phil and Jo keeps this special collection for the customers to pick their favourite DVDs at their free time. From the most recent Ted to olden days movies, you definitely will not be bored at Villareal. Also, they were extremely helpful in coordinating our trips to Phi Phi and Similan Island. Unlike the poor service we received at the tours counters in the airport, Phil make sure your money is well spent and they do not earn anything extra from booking the tours.
Another thing worth mentioning is that whenever you ask Phil and Jo for advices to an eatery or even a chilling location, they will try their very best to give you their best opinion. Instead of giving you 100%, they will make sure you receive 150% of their help. I really love the food at Lucky Tom's (10 min walk from hotel) - which is one of Phil's favourite too :) Do order the green curry and chicken with basil leaves when you are there! Good stuff.
Location wise, the hotel is around 15-20min walk to kata beach depending on the speed of your walking. If you can ride, they do have a scooter for rent at 200baht/day.
Thank you Phil for giving us a tour of the place despite our rushed schedule. We really appreciate your help in whatever way possible. Thank you for allowing us to stay till our depature timing. It was one of my best experience staying overseas and it was all thanks to you. We will definitely visit the place again in the near future. Hope to see you again soon! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villareal Heights is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated conveniently between Kata and Karon Beaches on the beautiful Thai island of Phuket. Surrounded by lush mountains and facing the stunning Andaman Sea, Villareal Heights provides a unique sanctuary for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Villareal Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villareal Heights Hotel Kata Beach
- Villareal Heights Phuket/Kata Beach