This review is more about the owner,phil, than the hotel, although there is nothing to fault the hotel on either. We only stayed one night prior to a five day dive trip but the help and attention we received from phil needs writing about.
The room at the hotel was fret, big comfy bed, air con, clean and only a short walk into kata .so no problems there.
What makes this hotel worthy of a visit is the owner phil. He has great knowledge of the area and gave us a tour in his car on arrival pointing out good places to eat and drink.
In the rush to get the 6a.m. Taxi next say I left my valuables in the safe by mistake, wallet, driving licence and iPhone. A quick call to phil and they were safe and he brought them to out next hotel on our return from the dive trip. This is exceptional, phil is that kind of guy.
He then arranged a moped and some laundry for us, even though we were at another hotel. Need I go on.
If we return to kata/karon we will definitely stay at Villarreal .
A massive thanks to phil for all his help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villareal Heights is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated conveniently between Kata and Karon Beaches on the beautiful Thai island of Phuket. Surrounded by lush mountains and facing the stunning Andaman Sea, Villareal Heights provides a unique sanctuary for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Villareal Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villareal Heights Hotel Kata Beach
- Villareal Heights Phuket/Kata Beach