“Horrible!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I don't know where to begin about this place... I read the reviews after I ate, or tried to eat there, and this was place was horrible. People who says otherwise must have been paid to give their review here. One of the worst places I ate in, in Thailand so far. And overpriced too! My food, as many others, arrived when my girlfriend was finished with her seafood, that she felt tasted old, so I hope we will not get sick..! I ordered a simple club sandwich and I never seen someone fail so hard to make one. As I am allergic to onions, I ordered without onion, and when I started looking towards the kitchen, they had already put onion in it. But instead they were several people in the staff picking out the onions with their dirty hands. I felt like throwing up immediately. When it finally arrived, it was cold, hard, dry and I couldn't eat it after seeing how they handled it. I politely went to talk to the cashier about it and said that it was not ate able, she laughed in my face. I felt very humiliated and was very, very chocked about the behavior. I strongly recommend to go to any other place than this. The cashier just said that I didn't have to come back if I didn't like it! If I could give -5 stars, I would. To summon it up: HORRIBLE IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE.

Visited September 2013

Oslo, Norway
“Staff ruined the visit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

It's a shame, at a place that serves OK food, visually enticing, at a seemingly clean, good located place, the whole experience can be dragged down in the mud by people serving the food. Since many of the customers come from Sweden or Russia, the staff take it for granted they don't speak thai, and decide to stand in the restaurant talking to each other, being rude and saying really, really, really impolite and bad things about the customers, when they should be working. We finished the main course, three or four of the staff were just standing around really close to our table talking rude and loud in thai for about 15 minutes before our empty plates were collected (in a place where 70 % of the tables were empty). It hurt our ears hearing what the two waiters standing a few feet away from us had to say about one overweight customer. Way too much time passed by before the dessert arrived. We felt like giving no tip, but of course we don't want to give as bad an imprint as the staff did, and, as mentioned, the kitchen makes OK food, even the prices were reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“So ordinary”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Ate here one night and wish we didn't. Ordered 2 skewers, the meat one was overcooked, and inedible, the seafood one tasteless. Had some fresh calamari BBQ, and was also overcooked and horrible. Partner had a toasted sandwich, which was wrong and not what she ordered. We were rudely told that we must have ordered it wrong. Enough said. Avoid

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“Best Seafood I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We first choose our fresh king prawn shrimps and 2 of them were about half kg, we asked them to cook them medium spicy, really they were the best shrimps we had ever had. Also we asked for curry sea food soup and sea food noodles, if you don't like the spicy food ask them because the curry soup was amazing but tooooo spicy that we cant complete it. The restaurant is open air and the music was more than perfect. The prices are not too high we pay about 1500 baht with rice and pepsi. I strongly recommend it for any would would like to eat the original thai seafood.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne
“Good food,fun music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Service was great, food was tasty and well presented, loved John's music. We both love seafood so the menu had plenty for us to choose from, one night we splashed out and for 1500 baht (about $55.00 AUD) had a plate of B-B-Q'd seafood that was almost more than we could eat.

Visited July 2013