Nice hotel, room are spacious & comfort but smelly, the pool is small and crowded of guests. So many stairs that you have to go up & down. There are many restaurants if you walk down to the hill, location is good but a little bit far away the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Luxurious Accommodations at Avista Phuket Resort & Spa at Kata Beach Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Avista Phuket Resort and Spa is not just any hotel -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel’s design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. Its Grand Deluxe rooms shine bright with blue mood lighting, setting a calming atmosphere in which you and your loved ones can cuddle up and find inner peace. Even the bathrooms are pristine down to their smallest details. The nice hotel’s pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Splendia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Avista Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Resort & Spa Kata Beach