We stayed in the one bedroom suite on level 5 for 4 nights in December. We had to go to level 2 and walk about 100m then take another lift up to level 5 in order to get the our suite. This is just a little bit annoying because you have to walk a bit to go in and out of your room.
The hotel is about 5-10 mins walk to Kata Beach.
Wouldn't use the Spa and massage service there again because it was really pricey. We paid close to 7000 baht for two people for a 2-3 hours massage session. It was nothing special and certainly not ten times better than normal thai massage which we can get at beaches/palours for 300 baht per person. The lady at the front counter of the spa didn't have the same genuine and friendly Thai service that we encountered throughout Thailand.
I found the fixtures in the suite really odd. The tap handles were all round so they were hard to grip. The shower head had one constant pressure, which meant we couldn't make the water flow faster or slower. In particular the water temperature of the shower fluctuated when my wife used the tap to wash her face, so i had to constantly move the handle to get the right temperature. There were so many light switches located in confusing spots that we didn't know which one turned on which light. The air conditioner only blew in one direction so when we were sleeping we had a constant breeze of cool air blowing in our face for the whole night. Therefore I just found the features and fixtures in the suite not to be user friendly and functional compared to other hotels I've stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Luxurious Accommodations at Avista Phuket Resort & Spa at Kata Beach Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Avista Phuket Resort and Spa is not just any hotel -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel’s design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. Its Grand Deluxe rooms shine bright with blue mood lighting, setting a calming atmosphere in which you and your loved ones can cuddle up and find inner peace. Even the bathrooms are pristine down to their smallest details. The nice hotel’s pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Avista Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Avista Phuket Resort & Spa Kata Beach