We chose Avista on the basis of Tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed!
Picking faults seems a little harsh as this hotel really was fantastic, especially for the great prices.
Our Grand Deluxe room was very well appointed, the beds were comfortable, there were a range of pillows available, a great selection of TV channels. The rooms were decently soundproofed so we rarely heard other guests. Very small issues: we wanted to sleep under a sheet rather than have the aircon at full blast, but we had to ask for a sheet as clearly most people sleep under a doona, also the step down to the bathroom was not clearly marked.
The service was prompt and courteous with decent English. Wonderful smiles everywhere.
The hotel facilities were extensive: good pool, quality restaurant, fitness facilities, pool bar, games room, library, free internet, cooking classes, etc.
As other reviewers said, the hill is steep. However, this is a small issue really. We liked being near Kata beach and Kata Centre, but some travelers may wish to be closer to Patong.
Breakfast (included with our room) was fantastic. The chicken cashew nut (main meal) will change your life :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Luxurious Accommodations at Avista Phuket Resort & Spa at Kata Beach Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Avista Phuket Resort and Spa is not just any hotel -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel’s design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. Its Grand Deluxe rooms shine bright with blue mood lighting, setting a calming atmosphere in which you and your loved ones can cuddle up and find inner peace. Even the bathrooms are pristine down to their smallest details. The nice hotel’s pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Avista Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Resort & Spa Kata Beach