+ The hotel is rather new and clean, nothing too fancy but better than the other Ibis I have visited else where. Quiet.
- The swimming pool is VERY cold (like 20-22 degres), the location is average: right in front of the "Club Med" which is pretty much a 2km long wall so you have to walk 10 minutes to go to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach