Came here wanting a nice cheap hotel for my wife's family,as we arrived nobody helped with the luggage which was about 6 bags,check in was good and professional.
We stayed 3 nights,breakfast was one of the worst iv had in Thailand,so basic and not even any Bacon! A couple of nights I brought a couple of beers from the 7/11 and drank them in the room and used their glasses,they weren't even changed the next day when the room was cleaned,this happened with the coffee cups also,not changed!
Good internet is the only plus point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach