I went to phuket at April 2012. I stay at Ibis Kata for 2 nights. The place is not at beach front. but you still can walk to the beach or using hotel transportation (yes, they're providing a bus to drop and pick up hotel guest to Kata Beach) the room is small, but still comfortable for 2 people, clean, and compact. every room has its balcony.
The hotel also easily to find. most of taxi driver already know where it is. the reception also nice and friendly. the foods at breakfast was good also. in the night, there's also a lot of street food near the hotel, which also good and cheap.
last but not least, there's a thai massage store just in front of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.