“Great Place to stay, excellent price” 5 of 5 stars

Be My Guest Boutique Hotel
100/62 Kata Road | Karon, Muang, Kata Beach, Phuket 83100, Thailand   |
Ranked #39 of 47 Kata Beach B&B and Inns
Newcastle, UK
“Great Place to stay, excellent price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Be My Guest is set in the heart of Kata in perfect vicinity of the beach, restaurants and bars however it is located on a relatively quiet street so there is no disturbance during the night when trying to sleep.
The rooms are spacious and very clean, all with large private balcony. The shower is hot and powerful (although no hot water at the sink which can be a pain for shaving my husband tells me)
My Husband and I have now been travelling to Kata for the last 8years and having stayed here once we have now already booked our next two stays. We like a non pretentious place as our base which is good value for money and Be My Guest hits the mark.
They are happy to accommodate any requests and offer a friendly but non-intrusive service which is perfect for us.
I would recommend this to other travellers (who do not require a lift), the rooms are far bigger than (for example) the near by Ibis. Whilst there is no pool you really don’t need one in Kata as the beach is so beautiful so if this fits your budget then you wont go far wrong

Room Tip: Rooms on either side of the building have good balconies, all rooms are the same so no need to worry...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
BMGPhuket, Owner at Be My Guest Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2012
Thankyou for your review. Your good review keeps us going. Be My Guest is happy to have served you.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Thai first
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

I was there with my family, the beach was close, the rooms are nice and neat, the hotel was warm and friendly. It was easy to move around, everything was close by. The rooms were clean, the beds were clean!! We loved it!! Definately a recommended hotel!!

Room Tip: Drop in and ask the staff and owners for their warm and friendly advice.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Thankyou for your review. It was great to have you stay with us. Be My Guest is happy to have served you.
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Stayed there during new year. Very nice hotel, and the quality was very good, be it the room, facilities, bathroom. My wife is very picky, but she was happy.Very helpful staff. located in the center. Will surely recommend EVERYONE.
The thai food restaurant is ok....not so expensive.
The tailor next to the hotel was good. Hade a few suits and some business shirts made. High quality and good price.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Thankyou for your review. Be My Guest is happy to have served you.
Lippstadt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

It's the best boutique hotel ever stayed I would recommend to all who come to kata side...close to the beach,the staff is very friendly.Honestly I feel the services was far more than I paid.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

This is not a boutique hotel as it says on their site. It is a Spartan room with a basic bathroom. It does have some fantastic redeeming features such as:
• a nice big balcony;
• a good location not far from the beach and near a really good fresh food market that is really cheap and has everything from fruit to sweets to fried chicken;
• a good range of TV stations; and
• nice staff who let me stay for a few hours on the last day due to a late flight for free. They arranged a taxi at a lower rate than the guys on the street. They let me bring a friend in for no fee who wasn’t a bar girl but they didn’t know that.

If you are looking for somewhere special with a loved one this is not the best but if you want basic accommodation at a good price then you can’t go wrong.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Thankyou for your review.
Be My Guest is happy to have served you.
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012 via mobile

Really friendly and helpful owners and staff ( helped us by calling the tour company who didn't pick us up and didn't have any record of us our first day there.) Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, shower pressure good!

For some reason we couldn't hook up to their wifi for the first 2 days - owner called the company to check it out as soon as we inquired. Started working the morning we were checking out and was super fast!!

Restaurant across the road was well priced, good western and Thai food and free wifi (sugar and spice). Travel agency next door very helpful and gave a good price on James bond island tour. (benimo)

Short walk to the beach across nearby footpath beside smelly creek (but very manageable).

Would definitely stay again with my family!

• Stayed January 2012
Starkville, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

we are a couple from china, we just had only one night here but we have to say the room is very nice and clean, and it's only 5mins walk to the kata beach. All the people here are very nice.
Here I attach a photo, in the middle is my girlfriend :)

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
BMG team

Been to Be My Guest Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!