Don't stay here unless you want to waste your money in a look-a-like 4* hotel.
Service is provided from Sawasdee Village staff, no dedicated service to Baray Guest.
Price paid is much too high even in "low" season. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who needs the beach access.
Service need really improvement. You can get much frendlier staff elswhere around Phuket for 4 or 5* hotel.
Rooms are good and well appointed but why all this Arabian style decorations in Thailand?
Make no sense to me. Private pool is very small and ridiculous as they call triple pool access. Jacuzzi is indoor and main pool has no view. No view also from the room excepted in other Villa.
Customer not happy and will not come back when in Kata/Karon Beach aera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Despegar.com so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach