Lots of hills and walking involved in getting around this hotel so I wouldnt reccomend for the elderly or people with poor mobility. Staff will drive you to rooms in golf buggies if needed but this service finishes at ten pm.
during our stay we were upgraded to deluxe pool access room. Rooms are big and beautiful, very comfortable beds, apple computer and fast wifi in the rooms. Renovations are still underway so the pool bar and restaurant are not up and running yet.
we went to the beach most days so the building work did not bother us, but I think it would be a disturbance if you wanted to sit by the pool all day!
rooms service food was terrible would not reccomend it.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tired infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and HostelBookers so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.