Great Location which was within walking distance to the town and beach. If you love mountain climbing, you would love this place as there were no lifts. We had to keep climbing up the steep slopes to get to our room on level four. Good exercise especially after a heavy meal.
Nice sea view from our huge and spacious room which came with a jacuzzi. This place was surrounded by swimming pools of different sizes everywhere. The presence of tall palm trees swaying to the breeze added a touch of relaxing Hawaiian feel to the isolated property on a hill.
This place is peaceful and tranquil unlike the noisy and touristy Patong beach. A welcome change for us who are frequent travellers to Phuket.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tired infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and HostelBookers so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.