I recently stayed at this resort in February 2014. My room and bed was clean, tidy and comfortable. The views from my balcony were beautiful. The staff and waiters were friendly but the communication barrier was frustrating at times. The F.O.M. and G.M. were very helpful and pleasant to speak to. The food was delicious. Freshest and yummiest calamari I have eaten while in Zanzibar. Executive Chef Guy and Chef Dickson were such a pleasure to speak to about my food allergies and went out of their way to make sure my meals were perfect. I was really impressed with their professional yet friendly manner. The pool was a dissappointment. The fountains were gross to look at, serious water maintenance is needed. The hotel lacks in activities and a spa. My room did flood when it rained heavy. With a few major and minor changes, this resort would be quite an awsome place to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Beach Resort, located only 5 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the famous Stone Town. 4-Star, 72 en-suite rooms, 2 unique restaurants, 2 bars including a pool bar, 8 conference & banquet halls Having one of Zanzibar's Largest Pools, Gym, Spa, Corporate Meeting Facilities, Laundry, Shisha Lounge, Weekend & Festive Poolside Entertainment, Menu Variety from Continental-Indian-Swahili-Arabic Cuisines... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Beach Hotel Mazizini
- Zanzibar Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Mazizini