“Great nights entertainment” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Puerto Banus
Cuisines: American, Diner, International, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Situated in the heart of Puerto Banus in Antonio Banderas Plaza ,Route 66 Marbella has established a reputation for good food reasonable prices and a fun atmosphere . Golfers, Groups, Couples Locals and Families make up our clientele .We have all major Sports shown on our 6 TV screens and we have been known to have a few Football and Sports personalities join us. Sundays is our live Music day with music from 3pm until 11pm .
Surrey UK
“Great nights entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I went to route 66 as part of a weekend away in June this year. The night was absolutely fantastic, the entertainment and food was second to none.
A very good price meal compared to other restaurants in the area and the ribs are out of this world, and the menu caters for all diet requirements. its a must go to place when you are in Puerto Banus.

• Visited June 2013

Preston, United Kingdom
“A must visit - independent American style diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great food - friendly & attentive staff & live music good entertainment & not too loud to talk around the table. Never been before but had been recommended & toilets & kitchen clean which is always a good sign. Great place & will be returning without a doubt as also good value. Not sure that one of the previous reviews could even be talking about the same place?!!

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Route 66 Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My family and I have been regular visitors to Marbella for many years and have eaten in route 66 every time we go since it opened. The food and drinks selection is excellent with very friendly staff who go out of their way to make everyone feel special. The price represents great value for money in Spain with superb portions. I always recommend Route 66 to all of my family and friends when they are in Marbella and they all say the same great restaurant will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“What A Trip To Route 66”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Just recently returned from my holidays in Marbella, during my time there we spend a couple of excellant nights at Route 66, the food was excellant, I went for the Burger with all the trimmings, the service was of a very high standard, and the staff made us feel welcome and were very hospitable attending to our ever need which resulted in us going back for a 2nd night, there was a lively mixed crowd spanning all ages, good music and a great time was had by all, I hope I get the chance to return again very soon.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great staff, food & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Went to Route 66 with a few friends, we found the staff to be friendly and attentive straight away without being in your face. The food was good and we ate their twice for dinner and once for breakfast! Believe me the breakfast kept us going till dinner time. The choice of beers was good and the price considering Marbella was really good and not over the top like some other establishments.
The staff remembered us from coming there before the second night and were really good again. I would recommend it as a place to eat, have a drink and watch the football.
Will definitely go back!