We stayed here for 3 nights in the Vegas suite which was decorated really fun. It had a great terrace with a jacuzzi and really nice water pressure. Day one we encountered difficulty with the hotel manager Enrique who was incredibly pretentious and rude to us. When we attempted to speak to someone else, he said there was no one else we could speak to. Unfortunately we had issues with the power fuse in the room that tripped up on us at least once a day and the ipod speakers did not work for us. It is in a great spot to reach to port which has great shopping and restaurants and there was a nice beach in walking distance too. On Friday this place was the place to be, we got a pool bed and champagne and the dj was great. Dancers and midgets and people definitely out to have a good time. Would recommend staying here just to party not a place for comfort and customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a privileged location just one kilometre from the beaches, bars, designer boutiques and restaurants of Puerto Banus which although only a short walk or shorter taxi ride away is far enough for you to relax in peace. The reception is open twenty four hours and secure parking underneath the hotel is complimentary. The hotel has 62 twin-bedded rooms and 2 luxurious themed suites (Moulin Rouge and Scarface). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sisu Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sisu Boutique Hotel Marbella
- Sisu Boutique Hotel And Spa