Had plenty of lovely meals in this establishment but the heat is never on. We went for lunch but on arrival could not have eaten in any of the bar areas as all radiators were cold and no fires. This pub would benefit greatly from roaring fires and some heat. The toilets might as well have been outside as you could see your breath.
All the food is of a high standard but other people have also said they don't go in the winter months as it is very cold. Early bird menu excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Truly Traditional Country Inn set in beautiful countryside. All returning & new guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and assured of a luxurious break away from home. Close to the Peak District National Park and well renowned for being located within "last of the summer wine" country . Within 20 minutes guests can easily reach Wakefield, Barnsley and Sheffield. Whatever your occasion, you are sure to find a 'warm welcome' from us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Fountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fountain Hotel Ingbirchworth
- The Fountain Inn Ingbirchworth, Yorkshire