A very basic hotel for people who don’t crave for luxuries. We spent almost every day on the beach and ate at the local restaurants (we can recommend the one on Xavier beach – make sure to try the gloriuos seafood dishes). The staff was amazing – as helpful as can be and very attentive.
I would say that the hotel is more for young pepole with no kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 106 room 5 Star standard Resort, spread over 4 acres, overlooking lush green fields and only 5 minutes walk to the beach. Located right in the middle of Baga, the most vibrant location of Goa. The Resort boasts of amenities such as a large pool, a Retro and karaoke pub, 3 bars, 2 restaurants, conference halls, tennis court, mini golf, 2 pool tables etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sun City Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun City Hotel Saunta Vaddo
- Sun City Resort Goa, India