“A day in the Pampas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Estancia Los Dos Hermanos

Estancia Los Dos Hermanos
Ruta 9 Km 84.5 Buenos Aires, Argentina | Km 10,5 Escalada, Cuartel IV, Zarate 1643, Argentina
(54) (11) 4723-2880
Malaysia
11 attraction reviews
“A day in the Pampas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife and I visited this estancia in Dec 2012. if you want to experience a day " in the life of Argentinian Pampas" this is the place, it has it all.
Rose , the daughter of the Anna is our host and we found her very attentive to detail especially our safety (riding) , and she carried on with the right speed for each of us , which were in a group of 5. Our horses were well matched with individual weight/height and riding experience.
We had 3 courses of steaks for lunch , more if you so desire ! Not to mention the mouth watering empanadas and desserts .
I'm not going to repeat all the good things that have been posted, we enjoy everyone of them from horse riding, food, and especially the hospitality provided by Rose family and Santiago.
If you like horse riding and no touristic gaucho shows , this is definitely the place.

Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
“Lovely time on the ranch- wonderful people, great horses, beautiful land”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I went riding with my sister and mom- we had the most wonderful time. Anna could not be more hospitable. We were served breakfast, lunch and a snack before we left. The property is beautiful, there are guest houses, a pool, and stables. The horses were great- all riders from beginner to advanced were accommodated. After our delicious lunch (they accommodated me as a vegetarian so wonderfully) of grilled meats and salads, some of us rode again but others that were tired lounged the hammocks and around the table. It was a truly awesome experience. The staff there were so kind and warm, above and beyond our expectations.

Visited December 2012
California
7 attraction reviews
“Fun day trip from BA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We were picked up at our hotel then went cross town to get another couple -- great deal as they let us split the cost of the transportation. Coffee and snacks awaited us upon arrival. There were 8 guests riding, making it a very personal experience, highly recommended for those who want a great day of riding in the country without any other activities. No touristy things on offer. Lunch meal featured many cuts of meat prepared well. Awesome bread pudding for desert. We arrived back at our hotel at 9:15. Perfect timing to shower and go out on the town.

Asuncion, Paraguay
3 attraction reviews
“Supportive intro to horse riding, good company and delicious food and refreshment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

What an adventure! My family and I went horse riding for the first time (technically my second time) about two weeks ago at this ranch which is located an hour away from Buenos Aires. The place is beautiful and serene; I wish I had taken more photos just of the ranch. Upon arriving, we were invited to tea/coffee and delicious cookies. For a group of six, we had two guides, Rose and Santiago. Both are very experienced; Rose has actually been riding most of her life. To be honest, my experience was not as smooth as for the other five people in our group. I was eager to ride, something that I typically don’t do on vacation, but I became anxious because I don’t think that horse riding comes naturally to me (there were people in our group with no experience who did better than I did). At one point, my horse began to run and I had trouble stopping him, but our guides were very attuned to who was and was not comfortable so Rose was by my side shortly and held on to a rope attached to my horse to help me control him. I wanted to end my ride and walk back, but she encouraged me to stay on my horse and stayed by my side throughout. I’m very glad that I did not give up because I felt much better on my horse for the rest of the afternoon.
We were all very sore after the ride, but it was well worth it. The lunch was excellent too – a traditional barbeque with two different cuts of beef, beef empanadas, a salad and budin for dessert (a solid bread pudding – incredible!). Gracias Rosario y Santiago, por todo!

Visited November 2012
San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
“Thank you Rose! It was a great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Same thing...
The driver picked me up and drop me off. Just one day trip...perfect!
Rose was brilliant! We chatted a lot.. the horse back riding was wonderful.. the food, delicious!
I arranged everything by email with Ana, rose's mom.. she was super sweet!
By the end of the day I was dead! Everyone sleeping on the way back! hahaha
But.. just a sec.. this is BA.. Got at the hostel, took a shower.. a nap.. woke up at 11pm..
and my night was just about to start!!!!
Loved my trip! :)