“Birthday Treat” 5 of 5 stars

San Lorenzo South | Rsbs Boulevard, Santa Rosa, Luzon 4028, Philippines
+63 2 584 3535
Website
Improve this listing
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
3 attraction reviews
“Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

Just like other buffets and attractions, Enchanted Kingdom is also offering to have a FREE ride all you can pass for ones celebrating their birthdays on the exact date of their visit. You'll just need a valid ID with declaration of your birthdate or birth certificate and your good to enjoy all the rides they have.

Imus
3 attraction reviews
“Love the place hoping it will be more affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2015

Since 2010, we make it a point to go to this place at least once a year to treat our kids. We maximize our day by coming before opening and leave until it closes. Food is a bit costly here and you cannot bring your own food. But the rides are all worth making! We went here and it is super hot, we rather like our last visit when it was raining anyway you will get wet in Rio Grande so might as well get yourself wet the whole time...

Just hope they can further give discounts for families as there are 8-9 of us and making this trip is a bit costly if we pay the regular rates.

Mandaue, Philippines
13 attraction reviews
“Magic stays with me.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

It brings out the child in me. We went there last 2012, my fave ride was water splash, like we tried it 2x. I wanna go there again. Magic stayed with me until this time :) SO GREAT!

Visited May 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“More than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015

We visited on a weekday and the park was relatively quiet but had lots of students visiting.

We had to pay adult prices for our children as they exceeded the height set for children :0( ..

The rides were good, what you would expect an amusement park to have; roller coaster;log flume etc. Some things you had to pay extra for which was a bit annoying so we didn't get to go on any of the scary/horror attractions.

Food is available to buy there and the choice is ok. You can bring your own food which is good to know for future reference.

The grounds are kept clean, the toilets were clean which I found amazing... I half expected rats and dirty toilets to be the norm but was pleasantly disappointed.

We spent 6 hours here and we only missed 2 rides, which wasn't too bad. Overall, I recommend this place, great for kids and adults with just enough rides available. We will come again...

Visited February 2015
Manila
“Stress buster!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

You will definitely forget about your job, house chores, stress... Especially when walking along the street of Manhattan, you'll feel as if you're in Fantasy Island. It's a great place to unwind, release pressure, and de-stress. Tip: The website says you can purchase tickets at SM ticketsales, ticketnet, ticketworld. I suggest you do not. Just go to the theme park and purchase your tickets there. Especially if one of your party is celebrating his/her birthday week, he/she is free for the entrance, plus 2 persons are entitled for 10% discount. These promos are not available if you purchase your tickets outside Enchanted Kingdom. By the way, at SM, they gave me wrong information. I was about to buy tickets there but the cashier said, they are not selling regular Enchanted Kingdom tickets, only for December 2015. But I called someone I know who works there, I was told a wrong info. SM is selling tickets valid until December 2015. I wasted 1 hour of my time there queuing. Good thing I wasn't able to buy because one of us is celebrating his birthday. Otherwise, we wouldn't get the freebies.

Visited April 2015