This place was great! As others have pointed out, it's a wee bit out of town but the views are simply mesmeric. As a keen golfer it's also a great opportunity to play a lot while you're there (which we did) and my caddy was particularly helpful (I believe his name is Himal). Really recommend this place for a relaxing stay with friends or as a couple.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Golf And Country Resort
- Victoria Golf & Country Hotel
- Victoria Golf & Country Hotel Rajawella
- Victoria Golf & Country Resort Sri Lanka/Rajawella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 12 miles from the centre of Kandy, the Hill Capital of Sri Lanka, the Resort overlooks the Victoria Lake, with breathtaking views of the Knuckles Ranges in the background. Away from the bustle of the city, and at 1,500 feet above sea level, the 520 acre resort provides guests with a secluded ambiance in a pleasant climate, supported by friendly service and excellent accommodation, dining, sporting and recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Victoria Golf & Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.