“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Reverie

La Reverie
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint-Antonin Noble Val
La Reverie
You added La Reverie to your Saves list
12, Rue de la Treille, 82140 Saint-Antonin Noble Val, France   |
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Andrea was one of the friendliest and most welcoming hostesses I found on my trip to France. I would highly recommend this little guesthouse to anyone wanting a warm, friendly and comfortable place to stay. The room I had was so large and well equipped. The bathroom was also very big with a lovely deep bath, it was such a treat to stay here. St Antonin Noble Val was one of my favourite little villages, so picturesque and well worth the visit. Don't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Banff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Set in the stunningly picturesque and historic town Saint- Antonin Noble Val, 'La Reverie B&B' is a gem. Tastefully decorated, the accommodation is both spacious and comfortable.There is a very relaxed and welcoming ambiance. Wonderful breakfasts provided by super friendly owner Andrea. A lovely place to stay in such a beautiful part of France.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was over in St Antonin for a wedding in August and stayed at La Reverie 2 nights. The B&B was located right in the middle of town, the rooms (there were only 2 i think) were large, very tidy and tastefully decorated - everything you would hope for from a B&B.
Best of all was the service and general helpfulness we received from Andrea. She answered everything we threw at her, from where to park, where to eat, what to do, and she even drove us out in the morning to pick up our rental car, which was left at the wedding reception. Would stay again any time.

Room Tip: Both of the rooms looked very good, although one had a better view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Having stayed at this delightful chambres d'hotes previously I returned last week for another few days.
Once again an amazing welcome, wonderful ambiance, good food, clean big en suite bathroom and as many towels as a girl could need!

There is a new website...http://www.lareveriefrance.com other than that not much has changed apart from some of the animals.

Room Tip: Andrea has 2 ensuite rooms, both big, both quiet, both comfy..take your pick..I have now used both r...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I initially stumbled across La Reverie whilst walking down a quiet street in the centre of this history packed town exploring on my first day in St Antonin. Andrea, the owner, was just saying goodbye to guests who were leaving, and by the conversation had had a marvellous time there.
Travelling as a single woman it is important that I find a welcome at the end of my journey so the holiday starts as it should go on, relaxed and happy. I am pleased to say that after speaking with Andrea, (an engaging english woman who has lived here for the last 10 years and speaks impeccable french,) I was impressed with her friendly manner, amazing local knowledge and her sense of humour and within half an hour had found the place to stay for my holiday.
Andrea showed me into her beautifully and sympathetically retored medieval house into a charming huge double bedroom, which had ensuite private bathroom, a supply of books , tea and coffee with fresh milk and best of all a posy of fresh wild flowers on the table. A tremendous first impression.

The following morning after wallowing in a deep bath of good hot water I went down to breakfast to find the table laid with coordinating crockery, tea and coffee all ready for use, an array of typical french pattiserie fare and was informed should i require porridge that to was avilable, there was home made jams, home made yoghurt and an array of fresh fruit.
Nothing was too much trouble.
On one evening I asked for an evening meal inviting Andrea to join me , which she did and I spent a wonderful few hours gleaning all sorts of information and recommendations about the surrounding area, feasting on typical local fare, all home cooked.

I spent a week at La Reverie on my first visit there and vowed I would return...which I already have and will be now rebooking for next year.

Sensational area, fabulous hostess, marvellous Chambre D'ote.

Room Tip: Andrea has 2 double ensuite rooms both of which are extremely quiet, have excellent views and one ro...
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
County Cork, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Very cosy B&B. Our host was extremely friendly and helpful. I even had a personal guided tour around the town. Breakfast was served in a decent French style with ample bread and croissants. The room was a good size and we had an on-suite bathroom. Tea and coffee facilities are provided in the room. There wasn't a hint of noise all night which is rare in a town. Situated in the old Tannery of this medieval town, this B&B is surrounded by history.
Our host loves animals, especially cats and has a small shop on the ground floor selling all sorts of things to raise money for cats. This B&B is good value for money!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to La Reverie? Share your experiences!