“great food every time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alejandra Cafe Bar and Grill

Alejandra Cafe Bar and Grill
Calle Chasna 2 | Local 3, Residencial Costa Sol, 38630 Costa del Silencio, Arona, Tenerife, Spain
0034 922 734802
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bar, Coffee Shop, International, English
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“great food every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015 NEW

excellent home made food, always cooked to perfection using fresh products, I've eaten here numerous times and always found the the food to be great and freshly cooked to order!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Not bad,but nothing special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015

We tried this place after the good reviews but we're not over impressed.The waitress was lovely and friendly and the food was nice but not great. The desserts looked delicious!

Visited April 2015
Bolton
“Life Saver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2015

On my first day in Tenerife, I got my mobility scooter stuck. Am permanently disabled and can only stand for 2 minutes. Cutting long story, my purse got pinched by a young couple we thought was going to help us, they didn't. Was going home. Remembered this great café and got a taxi there. Conrad and Jackie, from England, made us so welcome, even gave me tablets for my midge bites. (another story).
Food great and what a good atmosphere. As I said last time, this is home made food, not home cooked (where ready meals can be heated up). The only down side is that is cost more because the puddings were so good I had to take four back to the apartment - they didn't last long.
I found it nice that Conrad was talking to one of the locals in Spanish so they are really are trying hard to fit in here. There seemed to be a few locals using it as a bar which is always a good sign.
When we had finished, they got a taxi for us and helped with the scooter. Service over and above what one would expect.
In fact, we had such a good experience, if we ever go back to Tenerife, we will stay nearer to this place. Many thanks to you both for making the best of a very bad experience for us.
All the best.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“Not a Restaurant ! But very good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

Café Bar Grill, steaks excellent; service excellent!! Local Red Wine excellent. Good cheap and cheerful place! Will return next time we visit!

Visited April 2015
cumbria
“Cant resist a cooked breakfast on holiday !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

I am sorry its taken me almost 3 years to write this review ,,, I had sadly forgotten the name of the café bar .
We visited this little gem 3 times on out holiday for a late breakfast and it was smashing .
Amazing coffee , lovely fresh juice and lastly I never thought I would be the person to go on holiday and eat an English breakfast but when you have a great café bar offering black pudding who can resist !!

Hoping to come back to Silencio for my honey moon and will make a point of visiting again .

• 4 of 5 stars Food