Tenerife Scuba Diving Centre at Club Marina Hotel
Calle Minerva 2, 38630 Costa del Silencio, Tenerife, Spain (Formerly Sol Scuba Diving and Snorkelling Centre at Club Marina Hotel)
+34 690 03 97 45
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Tenerife Scuba Diving!Award Winning PADI 5* Centre. Prepare to experience the best scuba diving and snorkelling that Tenerife has to offer!Contact us today.
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Success”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

If you are looking to do any dive course this is the place to go. You will receive excellent support with efficient equipment and expertise. Above all Tim and Tara make it fun and joy marks the memory. I am so looking forward to returning and being with them again.

Visited January 2014

Halifax, Canada
“when can I go back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Amazing... I was looking for a centre that was offering the padi IDC, however Feb. in Canada there weren't too many happening, so I went looking for more tropical locations, after a bit of a dodgy experience when I found a dive centre in Mexico to do my divemasters, I was a bit nervous of finding another centre on line. However from the very first email with Tenerife Dive Centre my mind was set at ease. They responded quickly and with great enthusiasm to my emails, really going above and beyond to help me out; to a drive from the airport, to arranging more dives, to helping me find a place to stay, and so much more. And that was all before I even arrived.
Once I got there, everything just exceeded my expectations, the diving was fantastic, never disappointing. Tara, Tim and David really make you feel part of the Tenerife Dive Centre family, a great home away from home. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to go diving in Tenerife.

Visited February 2013
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Club Marina Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our family stayed here for December 2013 for our 2nd visit. The place is very clean, rooms cleaned daily by the maids. All staff very friendly and helpful. Self catering rooms include full 4 ring cooker with oven, toaster, microwave and washer machine, which is great for families. Nightly evening entertainment. Very good value for money.

Visited December 2013
Baldock
“Super diving centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had a fabulous time.. Tim and Tar were very welcoming and we look forward to visiting again soon with our kinder!
Steph and Ian

Visited November 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Great dive centre had so much fun doing my course with them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Great fun completed my open water diver course in October and they are a great dive centre. I would recommend them to anyone looking for somewhere in Tenerife to dive or wanting to do a course.

Visited October 2013