Had a 3D 2N stay at the 3 bedroom suite over the weekend with my family. Here's a list I've thought of to help you out:
1) I think they recently renovated because it is very clean and has a new feeling to it.
2) Indoor Parking is only RM3 per entry.
3) A couple of restaurants/ shops - walking distance from the hotel.
- As we stayed at the 3-bedroom suite, I was surprised to find two ensuite bathrooms and one for sharing outside. There were two big double beds and two single beds in one of the rooms. The bedroom & baths are very spacious! and the beds are very soft, they provide plenty of pillows too! fluffyyyy
- The air conditioning was very very good.
- There is an extra "study room" where you can make your coffee & ironing
5) the service was good, I called the operator to see if i can have some plates sent up to my room for us to use, they did it without any fuss (a little slow) but we still got it ;)
6) housekeeping was good, new towels and more mineral water for the next day.
7) TV was a big flat screen, but the quality isnt as good. There's a lot of channels to enjoy though!
8) A good family place for those who want to stay nearby USM (local universities) - for convocations or any business matter.
9) There's WiFi in the hotel/ rooms, easy sign in too.
1) The hotel is split into two parts (hotel / suites). If you are staying at the suites, you have to go to Level 2 from the Lobby then switch lifts to go up to your apartment. Quite a hassle if you will be staying long. (no worries though, it's not very far)
2) Swimming pool is tiny, say, 50metres? So it's very VERY crowded on long weekends.
3) Drop-off zone is too small. The queue is long during check out time, but they have staff manning the queue, but there is not extra lane where the car at the back can bypass the people stopping by the main entrance/ drop off. (it's a one way lane).
4) The hot shower only works one at a time! so arrange your shower time people!
5) There is a locked out kitchen there, an extra room but it's locked so we have no kitchenette anymore, there's a dining room though! make full use of it!
6) There is NOT ENOUGH RUBBISH BINS. Like seriously, we had to use our own plastic bags to not make a mess, or you can find one only in the bathroom!
7) Far from any of the Penang attractions, but should be no problem if you have your own transport.
1) Didnt have the breakfast
2) Didnt try out the gym facilities
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace the new Vistana vibes as we take business travel to the next level. Brisk, efficient service; be it at check-in or departure. Comfortable rooms with practical amenities suited to work or relaxation plus complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. Pause at the coffee bar and adjacent communications hub for the quick business breakfast, or sit down to fresh hot meals at Cafe. Be it for work, rest or leisure, Vistana Hotels are always welcoming, always connected, Always Here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul Bayan Lepas