This old hacienda, or to be more precise this old sugar mill (ingenio azucarero ) is really looking great and for that reason is a favorite place among locals for weddings .
The old buildings have been cleverly transformed , the gardens are gorgeous and well trimmed , it was wet season so everything was green with a touch of tropical humid forest .
The rooms have a fair size , the bathrooms show their age , amenities are plentiful ( three different soaps ..)
Unfortunately one has to use the air conditioning even though the night fresh air would be much nicer , but there is no way to get it to breeze in (existing ventilators are totally inefficient for that purpose )
Breakfast is extra abundant with a lot of different choices but better to prefer the local staples rather than the not so good imported ideas ( bread, croissants ..) . Restaurant service was often more busy chatting between themselves rather than looking after consumers .
Reception and checking out was fast and kind .
From my room I would not hear the music of the wedding party I am not sure the same was true for the front bedrooms .
The swimming pool is large but can be quite crowded . The gym does not have many machines but as not many people used it that week end , it was not an issue .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda San Antonio El Puente is located 15 minutes from Cuernavaca, the city of Eterna Primavera (Eternal Spring) and near the historic archaeological area of Xochicalco. The hotel’s 50 rooms are exquisitely detailed in an environment of classic hacienda architecture surrounded by lush private gardens. Hacienda San Antonio El Puente hospitality is distinguished by personalized service in an atmosphere that blends luxurious comfort, award-winning cuisine, and contemporary conveniences, with traditional colors, textures, and artworks from the local area. Because of the region's historic ruins, recreational options, and outstanding weather year-round, Cuernavaca is an ideal destination for business travelers, weddings, honeymoons, and family vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Hotel Xochitepec
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Xochitepec, Mexico - Morelos