I had a wedding in Temixco and looked to maximize my weekend. The best option in a decent distance was Fiesta Americana. It is not too hardtop find in the middle of Xochitepec.
It is an old hacienda just acquired by Fiesta Americana Chain. The main grounds are nice, including a lovely lobby a nice pool and an indoor/outdoor restaurant. Check was fine. We were taken to the room by the bellboy who took our bags too. The room has a decent size with beautiful furniture (with marble tops) and a flat screen. AC works well. Bed mattress is comfortable but pillows aren’t. Bathroom is sad, old, and dirty with shabby curtains. Some parts of the hotel are shouting for a restoration.
Restaurant breakfast is good, especially the handmade quesadillas. Also we had dinner and food and service were acceptable.
Pool is decent and you can relax there, but water is too cold to swim (just children playing). Also we found it small. They have a heated Jacuzzi, but it was too crowded.
We asked for a late checkout, but it was denied as the hotel was supposedly full. We emptied our room and stayed for the brunch (good value). We never saw many guests waiting for checking in.
With some investment it can become somewhere really nice to spend a weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Hotel Xochitepec
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Xochitepec, Mexico - Morelos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda San Antonio El Puente is located 15 minutes from Cuernavaca, the city of Eterna Primavera (Eternal Spring) and near the historic archaeological area of Xochicalco. The hotel’s 50 rooms are exquisitely detailed in an environment of classic hacienda architecture surrounded by lush private gardens. Hacienda San Antonio El Puente hospitality is distinguished by personalized service in an atmosphere that blends luxurious comfort, award-winning cuisine, and contemporary conveniences, with traditional colors, textures, and artworks from the local area. Because of the region's historic ruins, recreational options, and outstanding weather year-round, Cuernavaca is an ideal destination for business travelers, weddings, honeymoons, and family vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.