We had already been in the Seychelles for over a week at the Hilton, very nice hotel and location everyone would love it. For our last week we booked into the Banyan Tree Mahe. stayed in the Hill top villas.
VILLA, Just superb! the Hilltop Villa was wonderful, room service was wonderful, very clean and very well appointed, yes you can always find a fault if you look hard enough and for those of you that like nothing better than a good old moan, a bulb was out and i believe a small scratch on the office desk! The view over the indian ocean was superb, private pool was superb and big enough to cool you off on those hot days.
FOOD, really, if you can find a fault in the food and service at this hotel at anytime of day or night you must really stop eating. Just perfect! not 1 fault was made by anyone in any way.
LOCATION, Quite ! and if that is what you are looking for you will get it. We hired a car and could leave anytime we wanted, well worth doing, please explore the Island as the people are wonderful.
ADVICE, go half board, you can have any food you like at any of the restaurants with no extra costs involved, Tip. ask for the local water with your meal or you will end up paying for POSH water. after all water is water!.
VERDICT ! Just amazing, great location, really superb service, nothing was to much for any of the staff, You know that point when you are thinking of asking a question to a member of staff and are just mulling it over, well the staff have already got the answer ready for you and have resolved any issue before you have asked... just superb service.
MR Alvaro Acebal, please pass on our great thanks to your staff, and thank you for a wonderful Honeymoon
Derek & Joanne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Seychelles offers an intimate retreat experience featuring its own signature blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality. The philosophy behind the resort is based on providing a place for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul – a sanctuary for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Hotel Mahe Island
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Mahe Island - Takamaka