Overall Banyan Tree lived up to expectations, however, anyone who is sold on the idea of going for an Intendance Pool Villa In the cooler months of July/August etc, should think again unless they like they're private swimming pools to be freezing cold and tiny!
We moved to a Beachfront Pool Villa as a consequence and were amazed at how much better value it was. Bigger, warmer pool and far more spacious.
I was very disappointed with the attitude of the management when I addressed the above issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Seychelles offers an intimate retreat experience featuring its own signature blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality. The philosophy behind the resort is based on providing a place for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul – a sanctuary for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Hotel Mahe Island
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Mahe Island - Takamaka