I have just come back from Lemuria having spent 2weeks there with my wife and mother.
I enjoy golf, my wife likes activity like cycling, walking and a spa, my mother enjoys company and good weather.
My first reaction on getting there was disappointment, because all rooms/ suites although spacious, were dark. The thick vegetation and position of the resort don't allow much sunlight through. We were offered other rooms but they were no better.
As a golf and spa resort Lemuria is unparalleled. I have recently been to Verdura (Sicily) and Abama (Tenerife), both of which were also excellent, but if you can afford Seychelles then Lemuria is a must. A breathtaking golf course, but a disappointing spa.
From our experience the general service at the resort was excellent at some places eg. Dining, beach and bar, laundry and room service. Good at golf and spa. The golf section lacks a proper PGA accredited pro for lessons (apart from Gary ) for guests. The spa is small and poorly run.
A big big thank you to Shabber Raza (assistant food and beverage manager), Arya (Takamaka, beach beds etc.), laundry (Dipendra), kitchen (Veer and Nalinda), waiters (Ritoo, Aru Mugham and others) and Aroop at room service.
You guys made our trip memorable. Whatever praise and recommendation we give you is not enough, particularly Shabber and Arya. Thank you so very much.
For us, without the outstanding service from all the above we received the holiday would have been poor value.
I would highly recommend Lemuria as a resort particularly if you enjoy golf and excellent hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lemuria Resort Of Praslin, Seychelles Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Constance Lemuria Resort Of Praslin, Seychelles Hotel
- Lemuria Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Of Praslin
- Lemuria Resort
- Constance Lemuria Seychelles/Praslin Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate lifestyle hotel at the 5-star Constance Lemuria in the Seychelles. Enjoy the elegant luxury of the spacious suites and villas with views over the Indian Ocean. Unwind in swimming pools seemingly crafted by nature and let us indulge your passion for fine food, ultimate comfort and joyful excitement. Treat your senses at Spa de Constance or reconnect with your playful side on our 18-hole golf course, diving our stunning granite reef or enjoying the watersports and other activities on offer. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Constance Lemuria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.