We spent there 4 nights at February 2012. It's really hidden gem. Location just on the beach was perfect, so peacefull and quiet. There was white sand on the beach and nice palms. The villa was spacious and lovely, we really enjoyed our verandah. It was nice to ate breakfast at the verandah and also looked the sunset.
Owners hospitality makes place perfect. They drive you to have lunch, get groceries or dinner every night. The grocery store is within walking distance. The villa's kitchen is fully equiped, so you can cook. The bus stop is next to the store and bus is very easy and cheap to use.
Please note that the check-out time is 10am, which was suprise to us as we had booked afternoon ferry to Mahe. Dayroom cost almost 100e.
After all, we are very satisfied with the place and highly recommed it for couples and also families with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Cap Jean Marie Beach Villas situated at the north-west of the island of Praslin' on the beach front of ANSE KERLAN PRASLIN, is the perfect place to watch the setting of the sun the whole year round and as you step out of your Villas the pure white sandy beach, where turtles still lay their eggs in tranquility from September to February, caresses your feet. Cap Jean Marie villas, is a much loved family owned Villas, Just 3 individual and very spacious Villas, which are close on the beach, found amongst of coconut palm trees. Stepping out your Villas the pure white sandy beach which shoots across the pure white sandy beach over to the island of cousin-, cousine-Mahe-North Island and silhouette. Villas have been decorated in the natural Creole style; each Villas is well equipped the Villas are discretely positioned so that the wide verandah is not overlooked by your neighbor. Cap Jean Marie Villas are certainly one of the best secrets of Praslin' Island offering complete privacy to its guests and an atmosphere of total tranquility. Cap Jean Marie Villas are ideal for wedding and honeymooners and the perfect place for couples to escape the stresses of everyday life. Cap Jean Marie Villas, realize that couples, and honeymooners alike want to spend some quality time together, relaxing with the one you love, while the waves splash on the powder sand beach, watching the sunset. If you dreamed of a wedding on the beach lets us make your dream come true the sand, between your toes and the ocean and the sunset behind you. Our devoted family will do their utmost to ensure that your stay among us will be pleasant and enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Cap Jean Marie Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Jean Marie Villas Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Cap Jean Marie Villas Seychelles/Praslin Island