Well, maybe not suffer, but...I agree with many of the complaints contained in the other reviews. Our group leader insisted that we be given rooms different than what we were first assigned in order to avoid some of the issues already highlighted. Free wifi only in the lobby (no a/c), musty room. Did have a beautiful PM entertainment around the pool with a buffet. The show was well done and featured local entertainers and the gorgeous costumes which altogether cost over $25,000. A lovely site bit the hotel needs help with how to better serve international clientele who know a great hotel when they see it. This one is certainly not great but we weren't as turned off as some others.
- Also Known As:
- Gamboa Rainforest Hotel Gamboa
- Gamboa Rain Forest Resort
- Gamboa Rainforest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 30 minutes from Panama City, Gamboa Rainforest Resort is a unique property nearby the Soberania National Park Rainforest, on the banks of the Chagres River and Panama Canal. Enjoy the exotic retreat far from the noise and bustle of the city.Colorful sights, natural wildlife and our luxurious accommodations make the Gamboa Rainforest Resort a one-of-a-kind experience for Panama vacations. Escape to this jungle paradise as a couple, with your entire family, or plan any kind of meeting; from a get-together to a Convention to encounter nature without leaving the comforts of a full-service exotic resort. We invite you to discover the Gamboa Rainforest Resort near Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Gamboa Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.