“Good pasta and pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good pasta and pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Ordered the take away deal for $42 which included a large pizza, pasta and garlic bread. It was really good value as my gf and I thoroughly enjoyed the 'Kebab' feta lamb pizza and the chilli bacon Fettuccini pasta. Will order again when visiting Noosa.

Perth, Australia
“Awful.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had a very early dinner as we were not very hungry and ordered a large pizza and lasagne to share (family with small kids)
I am so glad we didn't order anymore!
The serves are large but the quality is poor.
My idea of a good pizza is thin crusted with fresh ingredients. Bertoni's serves up the opposite.
Thick based and greasy. See uploaded photos.

My son who normally loves lasagne wouldn't touch the one served up.

The only thing left to review is the water. This generally is very difficult to stuff up but they managed this nicely with a 6 legged insect floating in the bottle!

Unfortunately we did not enjoy the meal and left more than half of it on the table.
Looking around other customers seemed very happy with their meals..... Maybe it is just our taste!

“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Tastiest pasta dish ever! Would definitely go back. Good background music. Didn't know Noosaville existed:)

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“The Pizza was not great as described in some reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

the pizza was alright we ordered the kebab pizza and the only fault in this pizza it was dripping of oil, and the cheese was overpowering.

Visited December 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Dinner after a river cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have been to Bertoni's twice now, and on both occasions we didn't book, the service and the staff was excellent. On both occasions I ordered the Trawler's Treat Pizza, it was divine, the fish melted in my mouth. The food is always fresh, and it has a friendly atmosphere. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013