“Imaginative cuisine at a good price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little Humid Restaurant

Little Humid Restaurant
2/235 Gympie Tce Noosaville, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland, Australia (Formerly Humid Restaurant)
+61 7 5449 9755
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Imaginative cuisine at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Really enjoyed our night with a two-year-old at this place. They were very accommodating for him, putting us with a side table on the bench where we could wall him off! loved the rabbit pie, seafood cannelloni and the sticky pudding. The best meal we had in the Noosa area

Visited March 2013

“Great food, good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a mixed review, we thought the starter was ok, my main course (lamb loin) was near Michelin star fare. My partner's vegetarian tofu dish was bland and mushy. Deserts were very good. The service was professional. Overall I had an excellent meal but my partner was left disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne
“Terrible beyond belief”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I spent two weeks in Noosa in January with family and friends. Over this period we went to many lovely restaurants including Wasabi, Rickys, Sails, Bistro C and Lindonis. Whilst I would recommend all of them my favourites were Wasabi and Rickys. Our worst dining experience by far was at Humid. I have read the reviews and cannot believe that our experience was so different. What can l say other than we must have got the staff on a bad day or perhaps they just don't like groups (and in particular children). I cannot complain about the food - our entrees and mains were fine, not standouts - but better than average. The service however was like nothing else any of us have ever experienced. The service was slow and the staff were rude and at times hostile. My recommendation is to bypass this restaurant completely. There are lots of other places where the staff serve you with a smile on their faces and a desire to please.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Noosa, Australia
“hot menu, cold beer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Sitting reading the substantial menu I was handed possibly the coldest Corona I have even been served. Great start. First I tried the crumbed mozzarella in a smoky tomato sauce. Amazing with the frosty beer. I had to order the rabbit and macadamia pie with cauliflower cream, how could you not? My partner thoroughly enjoyed his meal also and the service is great...excellent night.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Noosa, Australia
“A Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Brilliant menu, great staff and a must do for anyone wanting a great night out.
I have only eaten there once (there are so many places in Noosa to eat!) but will definitely be going back. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013