“A Splendid Journey” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Magic of India Restaurant

Magic of India Restaurant
Shop 3, Islander Resort | Thomas Street, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland 4566, Australia
07 5449 7788
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The most award winning Indian restaurant in Noosa. Our 5-star hotel trained chefs from Delhi continue to win the appreciation of Magic of India guests, preparing mouth-watering Tandoori Chicken fresh from the clay oven to delicious Butter Chicken, served with freshly baked Naan breads. We specialise in traditional Indian curry and Tandoori cuisine.
“A Splendid Journey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love this place!!! A friend recommended the magic of India to me and I was so glad he did. I came with four friends and we all scarfed up every bit of food. You can't go wrong with the butter chicken and chicken tikka masala. So delicious and make sure you get some naan bread. We ate so much, I feel like a crane is needed to remove us from the table. The atmosphere is quiet and personal. The owner, who might I add is hilarious and has a very warm personality, came over and talked with us about his new found knowledge of Facebook. Briony looke after us tonight, and all I can say is that you should ask for her. She was so sweet and sincere. I definitely recommend this place. A+ 5 star. Whatever. Overall amazing

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brisbane, Australia
“Wow.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The most amazing Indian food I have ever tasted! So tasty and delicious. The staff were so friendly. Definitely get nan. Amazing. Great great great!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“Magic food but....$$$ if your a family. Best for couples.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

. I have eaten at many Indian restaurants and when I first looked at the main meal prices $18+ I thought ok,I know this place has rave reviews and won awards so I wont worry. When the dishes came I was disappointed with the portion size for the price. They should have been bigger but.... Yum!! The flavors were spot on. The atmosphere was very nice but a little squishy. The service was very friendly. So not all bad. If you had to pay for a family it would be expensive but for a dinner for two it is a great treat.BYO

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Really disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We had the butter chicken and beef masala, tandoori chicken, rice and cheese naan to takeaway for just under $60. None hit the mark. Meager portions, smallest takeaway containers I've seen for Indian. rice was soggy. Butter chicken was runny and bland, lacked spices; just a creamy mild chilly flavour. It had 6 small pieces of chicken in it and cost $17.40! Beef chunks were dry, sauce bland and didn't taste authentic at all, just had a gravy with chilli quality to it. Tandoori chicken lacked favour too. Naan was ok.
Overall, really disappointed, Esp after reading such raving reviews of the place. There's much cheaper ways to fill up on bland food!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

We visited on a Monday night when many places are closed and had a great evening. The host was hilarious and the food was all very tasty. BYO is a good thing and we left feeling replete and happy. Reasonable prices too.