We stayed at the Islander again in Oct 2012, which was our third time now. We stayed in a 3 bedroom, which is always clean and plenty of space for the 5 of us. We have 5, 12 and 14 yr old kids and they love it, especially the main lagoon pool. They also used the tennis courts and games room. It's in a great location opposite the river which we hired a boat and the boys hired canoes. The last visit we had friends who also stayed and the bbq area is great for tea and getting together. You can catch the ferry a few minutes walk, into Noosa Heads also.
It's only a short walk through the back entrance to restuarants and small shopping centre for grocery needs etc.
Have reccomended to other friends who have stayed since our last visit who had 4 girls, and they also loved it. Staff are usually friendly and helpful.
Thanks for a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering good value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa also 500Mb free Wifi each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville