Great view, great location, good service, nice people, food is great, breakfast very good.
Clean and well organised.
Marina gives the place a great feeling.
Location is just superb.
Pity thee are little annoying things so easy to fix that could make the place a fantastic resort. Some of them are: dated bathrooms (very dated), carpet joints are pilling off (so easy to fix), wifi not included, air cond so cold in the bar area. All of these little things are annoying and upsetting as the place is so great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the SeaAll 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. Intimate guest lounges are found on both levels of two accommodation guesthouses. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette