Ideally located by the shore of Port Stephens and close to the town of Nelson Bay. Spent 3 days with friends in well maintained and comfortable ground floor rooms overlooking the sloping lawns. The king bed was just right. The views from rooms over the marina and waterway were great. Quality products were available in the bathroom with the usual tea and coffee making facilities. While the bathroom was very clean, it could benefit from the replacement of the tile grout which is showing sections of mould. There was a good selection for breakfast. To cater for our European visitors I would like to see cheeses and cold meats offerred. Missing was fresh pieces of uncut fruit. The choice of an apple or banana would have been nice. Good value meals were served in the upstairs bar area again looking over the waters. Beware that this is a popular venue for weddings and five took place in the days we were there. If you are travelling in a group it would be prudent to reserve a table. We were unable to eat at the resort restaurant on our first night. At breakfast time we encountered large parties associated with the weddings. For first time visitors do drive to Shoal Bay and Fingal Bay for lovely views and quiet beaches. The walk from the resort to Nelson Bay on the special pathways is highly recommended to get a feel for the uniqueness of the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the SeaAll 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. Intimate guest lounges are found on both levels of two accommodation guesthouses. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette