Our stay at The Anchorage was a very enjoyable couple of days. Our loft suite was nice and roomy and the resort has a lovely position next to the marina with views over the water. breakfast was very good with a huge range of choices. We dined one night at Merretts Restaurant and the food was excellent. All the staff were friendly and efficient which added to our stay. The only demerit for the resort is that it is looking a little"tired" and in need of a bit more maintenance - hopefully that will happen with the new owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the SeaAll 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. Intimate guest lounges are found on both levels of two accommodation guesthouses. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette