We have stayed here twice in the past 12 months and will return again.
Unfortunately it was raining during this stay, but it did not deter from our enjoyment of the whole experience.
Lovely location where you are within a minute's walk of the beach.
The staff were very pleasant and accommodating, especially Amanda on front desk.
We had a scrumptious buffet breakfast in the dining room. Although we were asked by Amanda and also received a call from Kate to ask if we were dining in the Restaurant for dinner, we had other plans for this stay. Still, it was pleasant to be asked!
The room was spacious,clean and had a view of the water.
We had an enjoyable short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the SeaAll 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. Intimate guest lounges are found on both levels of two accommodation guesthouses. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette