We stayed at Peppers for one night while waiting for our accommodation in Port Nelson to become available. We were in a ground floor room with a spectucular view of the car park - really looking at the undersides of cars - it would have been very unpleasant indeed to sit outside the room if we had wanted to. The room was large and the bed comfortable which is the best I can say about the hotel. When we checked in there was no towels or shampoo and soap in the room (although this was quickly resolved). We ate at the restaurant and the meal was ok - certainly nothing special. The most irksome thing was the additional charge for the use of a credit card - this seems very dated and irritating in this day and age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the SeaAll 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. Intimate guest lounges are found on both levels of two accommodation guesthouses. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette