“Klas Doom Hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Klas Hotel Dom

You added Klas Hotel Dom to your Saves list
Klas Hotel Dom
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Mahmutlar Beldesi Alanya, Kargicak, Alanya, Turkey   |
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Kargicak
Truro, United Kingdom
“Klas Doom Hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My wife and I arrived only to be given the laundry cupboard to sleep in, so after seeing receptionist we moved to cell block H ( B actually ) slight improvement. All inclusive is a laugh the hotel ran out of rum on our 2nd day and never got any more, they only had vodka, lager and wine vinegar and they were watered down. Food was repeditive ( it kept coming up during conversation ) chicken for breakfast (eggs), lunch and dinner.The best things about this hotel was meeting up with other brits and the bar staff ( specially Adil ). If it wasn't for a group of us getting together then i feel our holiday would have been quite different. This is as the other reviews state not a 4star but a 2star, did I mention the sheety sheets!?

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

After booking our holiday we then checked the reviews and were thoroughly disappointed to read what people had written. But to our delight, we had a lovely time. Yes there were a lot of russian people there, some of whom are quite rude, but not all of them, the younger ones were friendly and tried to speak to you. The hotel itself was lovely, yes the 6th floor had the better rooms, but all the rooms were clean and the staff were helpful, friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The pools were great and the spa was fantastic. The food was as good as can be expected for all inclusive. Fresh and was hot if you got there early. The area was beautiful with many friendly staff in bars, shops and markets and the beach was beautiful. Overall although there were a few grumbles, we had a lovely time and were sad to be home!

• Stayed September 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Gutted we didn't take advise on all the other bad reviews as everything is true. For breakfast you have the choice of rolls, boiled eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, spam meat that tastes vile like it has died 3 times, plain rice pudding, a very strange selection of cereals. Coffee and tea machine very rarely work. Lunch time is salad which is tomatoes, cucumber carrot and onions, rolls and sponge cakes that have been soaked in some kind of watery syrup. Dinner time it's all processed meats, salads, rolls, different flavour soups and the same for puddings as lunch time. Staff are friendly. Full of Russians, only about 4 English groups of people in total. Rooms are very standard. 100% not 4 star. I would rate it 1-2 stars max. This is not for British! If you want to stay in turkey then I strongly advise not to stay in mahutmar as there is nothing to do. The hotel does not have a very good knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety. Please take note to all of these reviews and do not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I arrived here 17 hours late not down the hotel but when I arrived my room was not ready I had traveled on my own booked a double with sea or pool view . The room I was given after 45 mins waiting was still in the process of getting cleaned it was a third floor jail cell sized room with two single beds in not what I had booked the bathroom door opend directly onto the Toilet pan a gap of two feet max to squeeze through if you are a portly type person like me forget it .then I find a ten foot patch of damp and a plug socket at the head of the bed hanging from the wall wires bare and everything .
Back down to reception I go most staff only spoke basic English " hello room you pay " that sort of English eventually the manager via a holiday maker understood my concerns and gladly moved my room to a pent house suit which is a normal sized twin room bigger bathroom thank god .
This was o ly the start of my problems (by the way I'm am here as I write this on my second day) I went to the restraint for my first food of he stay the dining area has aproxamatly 70 tables most are four seat there is two set of large mobile bays with the hot food in four larg trays in each both have the same food no written explanation of what the food is ask the staff they only speak Turkish or Russian her begins my worst night mare the hotel is full every room 640 in my block andossibly the same I the othe two blocks the doors open in run the locusts err sorry Russians I have never seen food go so quick as fast a a tray was replaced empty in two mins no joke it took me 50 mins to get a ladle of rice some roast potatoes and some sort of meat In sauce the fight for the bread and desert was still to come.
After a nice sleep I was woken at 6:45 by the cleaners to clean my room grrrrr
Breakfast the same messing about 45mins for scraps so I gave up and went the bar vodka sprite please no under stand you Russian you German no I'm English no understand grrr I point at what I want sorted at last this was every time today I went the bar .
Just had my evening meal yet again don't know what I ate but it was edible lol
The private beach is not that private it is an open beach strip with poles to seperate from the next hotel
Up to now this has been my worst holiday ever and I've been all over the world the hotel is supposed to be a 4star in what planet it is at best a 2 near a 3 if you get a top floor room then it's a 3 it is clean the food is not bad if you can get some
To sum it up iy you are Russian or can speek Russian or want too learn Russian then this is the place to come otherwise don't bother

Room Tip: If you can't get a 6 floor room in block one don't bother book another hotel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have today come back from the Klas Dom, and to say that I was a little worried about some of these reviews is an understatement !
The hotel was clean, the food was nice, and the staff were friendly.. I know its a little off-season now, but I really couldn't ask for better !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

my boyfriend and i returned from klas dom hotel hotel recently and i have to say it is like a ******* russian war camp!!!! there was 7 english people in this hotel during our stay the rest were russian,they are without any doubt the rudest and most arrogant people we have ever come across in our life,they dont smile,push in at every meal serving like a pack of vultures,all entertainment is exuse the pun...russian standard the staff at the hotel dont like them either,every cloud! if your not lucky enough to meet any british in this hotel then go on the excursions to meet them cos the russians wont spend a ******* penny! on a plus side every guest who is not from russia we get the best hotel floor,very modern offering nice views,malmutlar is a 30min bus ride away from alanya so be prepared to travel to bars,resturants etc.. there is a few nice shops and resturants set back from the hotel but if its alanya you want avoid malmutlar its a 3hour airport transfer and drivers dont give a **** they get lost all the time!! the scenery around the hotel and area are stunning right in the heart of the turkish mountains and the excursions are a must just to get out of the hotel!! alcohol is only free until 11pm,and sunloungers on the beach are 5lira so take your towel,the pool area is very smelly and the waterfall was somewhat out of service all week,overall the area is ok but its to far away from alanya where it is all going on would not recommend this hotel definatly wont be returning to malmutlar we travelled blind ignorant to the few reviews availiable,please dont make the same mistake!!!!! ALANYA BEAUTIFUL!!! KLAS DOM HOTEL NEEEIITTT

Room Tip: 6th floor has the best views
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Bangor, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The hotel is a 2 hour drive from the airport if the driver knows where your hotel is. Not for the british people at all. Hotel full of Russians not even an english sign up anywhere. The room was lovely clean and modern cleaner eveyday. FOOD: again no signage informing you of what the dishes were. I like to know what im eating. It looked like slop. We as british are known for fools abroard! Not from where i was standing Russian people drinking whiskey vodca morning to night. WONT BE GOING BACK THERE.....

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Klas Hotel Dom? Share your experiences!