We spent 6 days with my wife and our two kids(6,3) and it was fantastic for them and relaxing for us with spacious rooms and excellent service from every member of the staff.
It could be perfect if:
a)they put smth for the mosquitos at the windows.
b) if there are some places in the area to visit.
The overall impression was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The GRECOTEL LAKOPETRA BEACH is a charming and well-planned hotel and bungalow complex which offers many social and recreational activities. It offers "all-inclusive" facilities, thus making it ideal for families, sports enthusiasts and for those seeking rest and relaxation. Located only 35 km west of the seaport of Patras, the hotel is built in splendid gardens (80,000 m2) and situated directly on the beach facing the Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grecotel Lakopetra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Lakopetra Beach Hotel Lakkopetra
- Grecotel Lakopetra Beach Kato Achaia
- Grecotel Lakopetra Beach Greece/Lakkopetra