Aldemar is a great place for family vacations; pools all over the place, nice restaurants, beautiful view, attractions, tasty frappe in Kioski, ... it's all important but the nicest place is nothing without people that creats the atmosphere and the climate - multilingual Luka, both, unstopable jumping around Martinas, supported Michela, kids friendly Karolina, lighty Daria, smiley Stella, creazy Dado, sexy Nico, Sinatra - Valerio - thanks to you and friends, that we met during Aldemar holidays, our stay was amazing. We felt great, laughting our tears out. To fulfill the stay it's good to rent a car and visit Olimpia, Arkadia, Nafplio or even Athens.Our 4 year old son wants to be an entertainer in the future - got inspiered :) - miss you and hope to see you under the sun soon ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the home of the Greek gods and the Olympic Games, a region full of history, ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, and discover the Olympian Village, an ultramodern hotel complex overlooking the sea. Stretching along the beach and surrounded by dozens of pools and beautiful gardens, the Olympian Village (World’s Leading Spa Resort 2007, World Travel Awards) is a lively and welcoming holiday location. It offers a host of activities for sports enthusiasts and families with children, an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being at World’s finest Spa & Thalasso center, Royal Olympian Spa & Thalasso and a feast of culinary delights at its superb restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Aldemar Olympian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Olympian Village Hotel Skafidia
- Aldemar Olympian Village Skafidia