I stayed in Aldemar Hotel for one week in August 2012 with my wife. The resort is a very big complex with all the facilities that you could have. I had a room with shared pool which was not what i actually expected - I had imagined a small private pool, but it was a very big one but shared with other 14 rooms. There is a very big sandy beach in the hotel, but usually it's windy.
The pools of the hotel, are just excellent, very big and comfortable, I actually spent most of the days there. I visited the spa also, I would say it is average.
Breakfast and dinner are really great! Very nice quality of food.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Olympian Village Hotel Skafidia
- Aldemar Olympian Village Skafidia
- Aldemar Olympian Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the home of the Greek gods and the Olympic Games, a region full of history, ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, and discover the Olympian Village, an ultramodern hotel complex overlooking the sea. Stretching along the beach and surrounded by dozens of pools and beautiful gardens, the Olympian Village (World’s Leading Spa Resort 2007, World Travel Awards) is a lively and welcoming holiday location. It offers a host of activities for sports enthusiasts and families with children, an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being at World’s finest Spa & Thalasso center, Royal Olympian Spa & Thalasso and a feast of culinary delights at its superb restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Aldemar Olympian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.