I've stayed here on three occasions now and I would still return again. The accommodation is typically Greek, but all very frequently cleaned and fresh sheets/towels given. Katerina is well known for her fantastic hospitality, the home cooked food is amazing and very good value too. Katerina holds a Cretan night on Thursdays with vast quantities of food, wine, Tsikoudia and Cretan dancers towards the end of the evening.
You do really need to have a rental car here if you want to do anything much other than laze by the pool. It's about a kilometer or so from Tavronitis village where there are some supermarkets, bakery, takeaway, etc.
If you want a peaceful holiday away from tourist centres, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haridimos Apartments are located 45 minutes from Chania airport in the seaside village of Tavronitis on the North West of Crete. The apartments are run by Katerina and her family. Their warm hospitality and friendly personality will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. The apartments are in a peaceful and quiet location, just 50 metres from the beach and surrounded by beautiful countryside. The accommodation is self catering but if you don't feel like cooking the taverna offers authentic Greek food every day, lunch and dinner. The pool bar has a variety of snacks and drinks available all day long. Make sure you join Katerina for the Cretan night: an evening full of fun, with lots of dishes from the local cuisine, Greek music and local dancers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Haridimos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haridimos Apartments Hotel Chania Town
- Haridimos Apartments Chania/Tavronitis, Crete