Just returned from a great family holiday. We can not praise Gregory and Yiannis enough for the service and help during this holiday. Everything from the taxi to & from the airport was sorted and ran like clockwork. The room was basic but adequate for our needs. If we had one minor niggle to make it was that we didnt think the 3rd bed was adequate for our 11 year old son for 2 weeks, which we did mention to the owners and found out they do have bigger apartments with more proper beds.The pool area was fantastic and you could always get a sunbed no matter what time you turned up. All the food especially the bbq was excellent and could not be faulted. Will definatley return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Irene Apartments and Studios are situated in Agios Gordios, a verdant area surrounded by trees and rocky mountains. It is 300m from the beach and 20m from the village centre. The beach is almost 1km long and is one of the best on the island. There is a bus stop right next to the hotel which provides daily bus services to Corfu Town.The apartment complex provides a calm and tranquil atmosphere. Also worth mentioning is the marvelous, spacious (1000m2) garden, in which there is a superb swimming pool. There are regular evening barbeques organised in the garden, providing guests with the opportunity to savour Greek-style mezedes (light snacks). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Irene Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Irene Apartments Hotel Agios Gordios
- Irene Apartments Agios Gordios, Corfu