Our stay at The Pink Palace is one we will never forget. We came away with memories and friendships that we didn't expect! If your sociable, up for meeting new people and up for a few (or more than a few) drinks you will more than enjoy your stay here!
When we arrived we were greeted by the expected shot of ouzo and welcomed by the reception staff with a Sandwich because we had missed dinner (these sandwiches become a nightly routine after a few drinks).
Within an hour of arriving we had already met people from all around the room, everyone was extremely friendly.
The hotel itself does not have a pool (other than the Jacuzzi although this is not appealing to everyone) however there is a hotel directly opposite pink palace that has a beautiful pool with an amazing view and its open to everyone. It also has a great bar with lovely food.
There are plenty of activities available during the day the beach bar is always lively, there's kayaking, quad biking and the infamous booze cruise which is eventful to say the least. All activities are reasonably priced.
One of the highlights is the weekly Toga parties, everyone creates their own version of a toga with a pink sheet of course and everyones up for a laugh. The Ouzo circle is a small taste of greek culture with alot of ouzo, plate smashing and some drunken greek dancing.
The people you meet here make your experience. Everyone's travelling to and from difference places, in groups on their own and there's so many stories to listen to.
Food is provided for breakfast and Dinner (although we gave up going for breakfast as the walk to and from the beach bar was pretty far). Food is more than fine for the money you pay and at night they provide more than enough to prepare you for the partying ahead. The best part about the dining experience was you were seated with other guests which gave you great opportunity to meet people (it helps if your willing to be sociable).
Our room was basic but more than fine as not alot of time is spent there. There was only one problem as we booked a 'Just for girls room' which was falsely advertised as we weren't provided with 2 towels each or full length mirrors but that's our only qualm. The view however was amazing, if you can request a sea view room we saw the sun set every night it was beautiful.
We left Pink Palace after a week feeling like we had been there a month we had met so many people, been welcomed by all staff and created some brilliant memories!
Thank you Pink Palace we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pink Palace Hotel caters for all ages, especially the young at heart. We are located 250 meters from the sandy beach of Agios Gordios and a 3 minutes walk to the village center. Our room prices all have beautiful sea view & air conditioning and include a full breakfast and dinner plus free transfer on your arrival from the airport to the hotel.We have multilingual staff at our 24-hour bar/reception area who can provide tour/ticket assistance. Reception are able to help you with the activities such as our quad safaris tours/quad rentals, kayaking, island/town tours, boat trips, scuba diving and car rental. There are safety deposit boxes available at the front desk.At our beach front bar/restaurant we provide long happy hours, cocktails and Greek snacks at low prices. Also available are free sun beds and umbrellas for all our guests on the beach which is in front of our snack bar restaurant.Our breakfast restaurant also caters for lunch or brunch where you will find a large selection of foods to try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Pink Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pink Palace Hotel Corfu
- Pink Palace Corfu
- Pink Palace Hotel Corfu
- The Pink Palace Agios Gordios, Corfu