The Berjaya hotel has a very nice beach and location, but I must say and I am not a fussy person, that the staff had a bad attitude.
I have travelled a lot but the loss of will to service the guests in this hotel I have never seen.
The breakfast was very poor and you wondered where the chef had gone!!!
You had to wait for getting a cup of coffe if they pleased to even give you a cup!!!
Overall I think this is a attitude among many places and you got the feeling of not being welcomed! I have never had this feeling before.
We went to the beach of Lazio and at the beach bar there they were even worse.....
Praslin is a very beutiful island but I am dissapointed because I thought it would be a bit like the Maldives but it is not. We had hoped to snorkel and see alot of fishes from the beach in Ance Volbert but the water was not so clear and you hardly saw any fish at all.
We stayed 6 nights in this hotel and it was okey apart from service.
If you find a coconut at the beach I will give you a warning for the coconutman who takes your nut and then will come back and sell it to you even if you found it first. I wanted my husband to open it for me but the coconut chef was there first and of cours it is not for free. We went fishing twice from the beach with 2 different operatorss and we loved it.
We liked to sit and have a lunch and a couple of beers at the beach bar and it was nice there. Though the personal was very ignorant at first but got better when we had been there a couple of times.If you love swaying palms and white beaches you shall go here but not for the snorklin from beach.
We went on atrip to snorkel with tourtles and I sam with a giant tourtle.Macig feeling as we love the marine life and the ocean.After the 6 nights we were off to La Digue for 4 nights.
Still we had a wonder ful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in touch with the depth of the bright blue sea and unspoiled white sandy beaches in Cote D’Or, Praslin. The tranquil surroundings will assure you of a peaceful stay with nature while enjoying the comforts of friendly Seychelles hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Berjaya Praslin Resort - Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Praslin Resort - Seychelles Hotel Praslin Island
- Berjaya Praslin Island Beach Hotel
- Berjaya Praslin Resort - Seychelles Praslin Island